PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum

PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Market predictions for next week? (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/off-topic-discussion/244626-market-predictions-next-week.html)

mpolli 02-08-2009 04:10 PM

Market predictions for next week?
 
Will Friday's rally continue? Will it be Christmas in February? Or will reality rear its ugly head again? When will the bear market turn bull market?... Months or years?

Matt SD300 02-08-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpolli (Post 2103775)
Or will reality rear its ugly head again?


Does it rain in Seattle?........

kerry 02-08-2009 05:20 PM

It'll go up, down, or stay the same.

Botnst 02-08-2009 05:24 PM

I think I'm pretty sure that it will either go up or hold it's own. Though maybe it go down.

Please send $1,000 to me for my market consulting service.

Carleton Hughes 02-08-2009 05:25 PM

There will be growth in the spring.

mpolli 02-08-2009 08:18 PM

I knew the answers would be reliable...

raslaje 02-08-2009 09:11 PM

My market prediction for next week
 
Well let's see. I'm looking at the flyer for next week. 5 lb bag of russet potatoes $1.79. Yes that's it. I predict russet potatoes will be $1.79 for 5 lbs at the market.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for any typographical error.

123c 02-08-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt SD300 (Post 2103824)
Does it rain in Seattle?........

Depends on the day of the week.

Medmech 02-08-2009 10:17 PM

Until things stabilize there is no rhyme or reason to anything the fed has disrupted all market fundamentals Tres's are up while MBS's are down, oil and gold are both going down. It's a freakin bizarro world.

For the sake of wild ass guess I predict a sell off into the senate brew haha about the stimulus package and then a spike up once they reach some sort of an agreement.

mpolli 02-08-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howitzer (Post 2104149)
Until things stabilize there is no rhyme or reason to anything the fed has disrupted all market fundamentals Tres's are up while MBS's are down, oil and gold are both going down. It's a freakin bizarro world.

For the sake of wild ass guess I predict a sell off into the senate brew haha about the stimulus package and then a spike up once they reach some sort of an agreement.

Well I will stick my neck out and say more rally and then "profit taking". I suppose you might call it a standard pump-and-dump. We could see some short squeezing tomorrow if the rally pans out, so then it might go into Tuesday. But in bizarro world....

mpolli 02-08-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raslaje (Post 2104070)
Well let's see. I'm looking at the flyer for next week. 5 lb bag of russet potatoes $1.79. Yes that's it. I predict russet potatoes will be $1.79 for 5 lbs at the market.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for any typographical error.

And the analysts just upgraded Russets from medium to moderate. Or was that a downgrade...

Medmech 02-08-2009 10:34 PM

If I can pull my balls out of my purse I may have another affair with my girl fannie I missed last weeks spike and I don't want to miss another ride like the last one.

E150GT 02-08-2009 10:48 PM

yes please tell me what you see in your crystal balls. I just opened a brokerage account and now I need to find where to put my money.

mpolli 02-08-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E150GT (Post 2104198)
yes please tell me what you see in your crystal balls. I just opened a brokerage account and now I need to find where to put my money.

Buy on crazy dips and sell on crazy spikes and otherwise don't do anything. It's a bear market. IMHO. I think the next crazy thing we will see will be a crazy spike but who knows. If anybody thinks we have run out of bad news, wait a minute.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website