Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2013, 05:46 PM
iwrock's Avatar
roflmonster
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hella NorCal
Posts: 3,313
This is fitting...

Saw this on reddit, and I lol'd...




__________________
-Justin

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Hatterasguy's Avatar
Zero
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 19,307
LMAO.
__________________
2020 GMC Sierra Denali
2007 Tiara 3200
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:00 PM
The Swede's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 286
"My cell phone broke"
__________________
'17 Subaru WRX STI
'13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
'13 Orbea Carpe 9-speed

Currently Benzless
Formerly: 300TD, S600, E55, 560SEL

---= The forest breathes, listen.
-Native American elder
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
KarTek's Avatar
<- Ryuko of Kill La Kill
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bahama/Eno Twp, NC
Posts: 3,258
Only your generation get this... I get it because I bothered to look up what things like "emo" and "hipster" mean.
__________________
-Evan


Benz Fleet:
1968 UNIMOG 404.114
1998 E300
2008 E63


Non-Benz Fleet:
1992 Aerostar
1993 MR2
2000 F250
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Aquaticedge's Avatar
Bump on a log
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: See Biography
Posts: 3,148
Heh, several thoughts come to mind, all twisted and all unpostable
__________________
hum.....
1987 300TD 311,000M Stolen. Presumed destroyed
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Hatterasguy's Avatar
Zero
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 19,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarTek View Post
Only your generation get this... I get it because I bothered to look up what things like "emo" and "hipster" mean.

They also think Pabst is a good beer!

I walked into a high end hipster bar years ago and ordered a Coors light. I figured I was safe since it seemed most people were drinking Pabst. I might as well have ordered piss water by the reaction, I was like WTF.
__________________
2020 GMC Sierra Denali
2007 Tiara 3200
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Inna-propriate-da-vida
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatterasguy View Post
They also think Pabst is a good beer!

I walked into a high end hipster bar years ago and ordered a Coors light. I figured I was safe since it seemed most people were drinking Pabst. I might as well have ordered piss water by the reaction, I was like WTF.
I'd rather have a Pabst Blue Ribbon than a Silver Bullet any day...

Maybe if you had opted for an original Banquet Beer....
__________________
On some nights I still believe that a car with the fuel gauge on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. - HST

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:52 PM
E150GT's Avatar
I'm a chicken
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Posts: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatterasguy View Post
They also think Pabst is a good beer!

I walked into a high end hipster bar years ago and ordered a Coors light. I figured I was safe since it seemed most people were drinking Pabst. I might as well have ordered piss water by the reaction, I was like WTF.
Hey Hey! I am no hipster but I like PBR. Although I usually have coors or keystone at home. I did have some dogfish head 120 ipa tonight.
__________________
1984 300SD Orient Red/ Palomino
1989 560SEC
2016 Mazda 6 6 speed manual
1995 Ford F-150 reg cab 4.9 5speed manual
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:29 AM
elchivito's Avatar
ĦAy Jodido!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rancho Disparates
Posts: 4,075
Pabst used to make a half decent seasonal bock years ago. I don't know if they still do. PBR is sort of drinkable from long necks. It's fizzy yellow lawnmowing beer. I don't understand the loyalty to these kinds of beers, they're pretty much all the same. Corn and rice, virtually no barley, no hops and no malt.
__________________
You're a daisy if you do.
__________________________________
84 Euro 240D 4spd. 220.5k sold
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Inna-propriate-da-vida
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Pabst used to make a half decent seasonal bock years ago. I don't know if they still do. PBR is sort of drinkable from long necks. It's fizzy yellow lawnmowing beer. I don't understand the loyalty to these kinds of beers, they're pretty much all the same. Corn and rice, virtually no barley, no hops and no malt.
Not really even beer. But a cold PBR during the lawnmowing can be a refreshing beverage... not a beer, but still a refreshing beverage.

When buying cheap beer, the operative word is cheap.
PBR at half the price of Bud.... seems like a no-brainer to me.

Don't get me started on 'Lite' beers...
__________________
On some nights I still believe that a car with the fuel gauge on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. - HST

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Inna-propriate-da-vida
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by E150GT View Post
Hey Hey! I am no hipster but I like PBR. Although I usually have coors or keystone at home. I did have some dogfish head 120 ipa tonight.
Keystone????

Good Gawd Man.... have you tried counseling?
__________________
On some nights I still believe that a car with the fuel gauge on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. - HST

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2013, 09:50 AM
SwampYankee's Avatar
New England Hick
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbdiesel View Post
Not really even beer. But a cold PBR during the lawnmowing can be a refreshing beverage... not a beer, but still a refreshing beverage.

When buying cheap beer, the operative word is cheap.
PBR at half the price of Bud.... seems like a no-brainer to me.

Don't get me started on 'Lite' beers...
Eggsackary! Sometimes a PBR just hits the spot.

Although, I think Sam Adams Light is better than a lot of the non-"lite" "beers".
__________________

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2013, 10:18 AM
E150GT's Avatar
I'm a chicken
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Posts: 1,148
I'm not picky. I had some blue moons on saturday. My monday night wing tradition is hot wings with lonestar light. Thursdays is shiner bock or ziegenbock or the occasional becks beer.
__________________
1984 300SD Orient Red/ Palomino
1989 560SEC
2016 Mazda 6 6 speed manual
1995 Ford F-150 reg cab 4.9 5speed manual
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-11-2013, 10:24 AM
SwampYankee's Avatar
New England Hick
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by E150GT View Post
I'm not picky. I had some blue moons on saturday. My monday night wing tradition is hot wings with lonestar light. Thursdays is shiner bock or ziegenbock or the occasional becks beer.
Me neither. My favorite is Free, Cold. After that things get a little more stringent.
__________________

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Hatterasguy's Avatar
Zero
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 19,307
I like cheap beer, Coors light, Bud light.

It takes a lot of work to get drunk on them too!

__________________
2020 GMC Sierra Denali
2007 Tiara 3200
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page