Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 0
Smile Valve block ( located on the next to the suspension pump)

Hi , I've recently bought a 2008 s class w221 mercedes 320 cdi. It has been in a accident , I'am trying to fix my self . There are 6 hose for the suspension fed that I have to connect with the valve block that has 6 holes also ... Now I'm not sure where each hose go in? The valve block has colours and number but I'm not sure how to do it ? Can someone please help me out with this matter.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page