Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

View Poll Results: Should INSIDIOUS be allowed to make poll threads about Jooseppi's failed poll thread?
No 5 55.56%
No 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:11 PM
INSIDIOUS's Avatar
Electron spewer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Honah Lee
Posts: 11,908
In case you don't see the difference, THIS




is slanted

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Mölyapina's Avatar
User title not in use
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.C. View Post
Was this poll crafted by Fox News?
Poll questions were carefully considered and those deigned to be worth asking were posed.
__________________
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Mölyapina's Avatar
User title not in use
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDIOUS View Post
20% no, 80% no

Winning
He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDIOUS View Post
__________________
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:29 PM
INSIDIOUS's Avatar
Electron spewer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Honah Lee
Posts: 11,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post


Oh whoa dude yeah that makes sense
You never had a 225 slant six? You missed out on the dodge dart sport and Plymouth scamp
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Mölyapina's Avatar
User title not in use
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDIOUS View Post
You never had a 225 slant six? You missed out on the dodge dart sport and Plymouth scamp
The image is blocked for me . All I see is a notice about it being blocked.

I noticed that you felt too threatened by my baby to respond. I win.
__________________
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:36 PM
INSIDIOUS's Avatar
Electron spewer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Honah Lee
Posts: 11,908
Always enjoyed this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
Poll questions were carefully considered and those deigned to be worth asking were posed.
The questions for the "Whad'Ya Know?" quiz are culled from newspapers and encyclopedias and embellished by Mr. Feldman. They are, he says, "mostly based on fact"; still, every quiz opens with a lengthy disclaimer. "All questions used on 'Whad'Ya Know?' have been painstakingly researched, although the answers have not," the disclaimer goes. "Ambiguous, misleading or poorly worded questions are par for the course. Listeners who are sticklers for the truth should get their own shows."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:40 PM
INSIDIOUS's Avatar
Electron spewer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Honah Lee
Posts: 11,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
The image is blocked for me . All I see is a notice about it being blocked.

I noticed that you felt too threatened by my baby to respond. I win.
You will never beat my 100% sum total And you can't complain you rigged it Here, this should bring up the photo for the browser impaired.
Attached Thumbnails
Should INSIDIOUS be allowed to make poll threads about Jooseppi's failed poll thread?-225.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Mölyapina's Avatar
User title not in use
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDIOUS View Post
You will never beat my 100% sum total And you can't complain you rigged it Here, this should bring up the photo for the browser impaired.
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."
__________________
"Senior Luna, your sense of humor is still loco... but we love it, anyway." -rickymay ____ "Your sense of humor is still loco... " -MBeige ____ "Señor Luna, your sense of humor is quite järjetön" -Delibes

1982 300SD -- 211k, Texas car, tranny issues ____ 1979 240D 4-speed 234k -- turbo and tuned IP, third world taxi hot rod

2 Samuel 12:13: "David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” And Nathan said to David, “The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die."
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-05-2014, 11:00 PM
INSIDIOUS's Avatar
Electron spewer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Honah Lee
Posts: 11,908
Yer starting to get out of hand, but I notice it is now 50/50 still 100% win

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page