Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > General Discussion > Open Discussion > Open Discussion - Politics and Religion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Posting since Jan 2000
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornemuse View Post
Hey, obviously it was this guys fault, or the cops wouldnt have done what they did.
The police are your friends, their job is to serve and protect you. Even if they have to kill you to do it.
This is a non sequitur. The guy who died is the trigger of the issue, not the issue being discussed here. I hope if the investigation shows they killed the guy that they see the electric chair.
__________________
II Peter 3, 3-7
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-28-2015, 12:19 PM
A Talent for Obfuscation
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the Deep State
Posts: 7,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
This is a non sequitur. The guy who died is the trigger of the issue, not the issue being discussed here. I hope if the investigation shows they killed the guy that they see the electric chair.
Actually, how the guy died is the trigger of the issue.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-28-2015, 12:56 PM
t walgamuth's Avatar
dieselarchitect
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lafayette Indiana
Posts: 31,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
You mean like him changing immigration policy?
Yes.
__________________
Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins& six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I am finishing a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual....I also have a Lotus 7 replica autocrosser with a modified K20 Acura engine.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Posting since Jan 2000
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
Yes.
Perfect example. He changed integration policy for political gain. He has ensured his parties dominance for many years with these purchased votes. Purchased with tax money that comes from everyone, even those who don't agree with the unconstitutional move.
__________________
II Peter 3, 3-7
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-28-2015, 02:20 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornemuse View Post
Hey, obviously it was this guys fault, or the cops wouldnt have done what they did.
The police are your friends, their job is to serve and protect you. Even if they have to kill you to do it.
I'm guessing that the deceased was unaware of a Supreme Court decision, Illinois v Wardlow, that allows the police to detain a person for making "eye contact" in certain areas. We must therefore blame the educational system.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-28-2015, 02:21 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI View Post
I'm guessing that the deceased was unaware of a Supreme Court decision, Illinois v Wardlow, that allows the police to detain a person for making "eye contact" in certain areas. We must therefore blame the educational system.
I read that eye contact thing too. Gazing upon the eye of a regulator must be a serious offense......
__________________
Сделать Америку великой Снова
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." Margaret Thatcher
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Skid Row Joe's Avatar
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: DONALD J. TRUMP'S AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 6,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
That guys rap sheet is a different issue. Even though the guy was clearly a career criminal, IF he was hurt by police while in custody, the police need to answer for it. Even though that unfortunate incident is what triggered the thugs in the street, it is now not the issue being discussed in this thread. This thread is about the current administrations known strategy which was created by Emanuel or Axelrod, I don't remember which.

It was learned early on that their intentional strategy was to never let a crisis go to waste. Obama has followed that strategy ever since. The question asked in this thread is; how will obama take advantage of this particular crisis? He will be at a microphone within hours and I fully expect that he will not exhibit leadership, but will turn it to his political advantage in some way.

The direction of the Baltimore PD last night is your typical liberal government at work. Rather than start arresting immediately, they backed up and let it get out of hand. Even the silly Barney Fife knew what had to be done in such a case, "nip it in the bud." Problem is this requires discipline and taking firm charge. Something liberals don't believe in. They think that you must be kind and gentle to criminals. The criminals I'm talking about are the thugs rioting.
..
Attached Thumbnails
Never Let a Crisis go to Waste-11164830_694963230649714_895014797470666233_n.jpg  
__________________
Breitbart - One Voice Silenced, Millions Awakened

06 E320 CDI - PEWTER/CHARCOAL
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-28-2015, 03:48 PM
t walgamuth's Avatar
dieselarchitect
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lafayette Indiana
Posts: 31,360
It seems the R's like an undocumented subclass to exploit for cheap labor. Otherwise why oppose immigration for people seeking jobs that are difficult to fill with citizens?
__________________
Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins& six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I am finishing a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual....I also have a Lotus 7 replica autocrosser with a modified K20 Acura engine.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:03 PM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 9,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloride View Post
I would say that I am as aware of the facts as most are. But for some reason I have no desire to rob a CVS or wig salon. Must be something wrong with me.
Good God. No one here is suggesting that looting is an appropriate response to anything. Plenty of lost souls in the inner city. The scene was a long time in the making and it will not be remedied anytime soon.

If you are aware of the facts, splain to me how the guy's back was broken.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 305K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,346
So far the facts are:

He was put into a Police van and said he was not feeling well. The police ignored this.

He started acting up in the van so the van stopped and he was put into leg irons.

The van then stopped again so the police could do some paper work.

The van was then stopped again to pick up another person to be taken to jail and this stop was made quickly. When the doors of the van were opened the guy was found to be slammed up against the bulkhead of the van since the police never put a seat belt on this. This was a violation of their policy, so he was put back in his seat and a seat belt put on.

The speculation by the police there is that he fell into the bulkhead during the last stop and this caused his injuries. The story going around, and what has upset everyone, is that the van was stopped quickly just to injure him. I don't know if that is true, but that story is what set everybody off.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:05 PM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 9,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesky View Post
Laying the groundwork for cause for a national police farce. Obviously, local police aren't capable of doing their jobs without help from progressives.
Sweet Jesus. Hair on fire, sky is falling.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 305K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 18,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
So far the facts are:

He was put into a Police van and said he was not feeling well. The police ignored this.

He started acting up in the van so the van stopped and he was put into leg irons.

The van then stopped again so the police could do some paper work.

The van was then stopped again to pick up another person to be taken to jail and this stop was made quickly. When the doors of the van were opened the guy was found to be slammed up against the bulkhead of the van since the police never put a seat belt on this. This was a violation of their policy, so he was put back in his seat and a seat belt put on.

The speculation by the police there is that he fell into the bulkhead during the last stop and this caused his injuries. The story going around, and what has upset everyone, is that the van was stopped quickly just to injure him. I don't know if that is true, but that story is what set everybody off.
If you've seen the video of him being placed in the van, it gives every indication that he is unable to move his legs at that point. It's that video which makes the van account of his injuries highly suspect at best.
__________________
1977 300d 70k--sold 08
1985 300TD 185k+
1984 307d 126k--sold 8/03
1985 409d 65k--sold 06
1984 300SD 315k--daughter's car
1979 300SD 122k--sold 2/11
1999 Fuso FG Expedition Camper
1993 GMC Sierra 6.5 TD 4x4
1982 Bluebird Wanderlodge CAT 3208--Sold 2/13
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:23 PM
A Talent for Obfuscation
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the Deep State
Posts: 7,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
Yes and given that sharpton has been calling for it, and lynch is reportedly best friends with sharpton, its coming.
When I was four, before I went to sleep, I would look under my bed to see if the bogeyman was there. I soon outgrew that practice. What is it like to be seventy and to obsessively look under your bed to see if any black progressives are there? Do you envision ever outgrowing that practice?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:25 PM
A Talent for Obfuscation
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the Deep State
Posts: 7,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
If you've seen the video of him being placed in the van, it gives every indication that he is unable to move his legs at that point. It's that video which makes the van account of his injuries highly suspect at best.
No doubt, but if he was bounced around like a pinball in the back of that van due to some stunt driving, a serious injury could have been further aggravated.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Posting since Jan 2000
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
It seems the R's like an undocumented subclass to exploit for cheap labor. Otherwise why oppose immigration for people seeking jobs that are difficult to fill with citizens?
I am confused. I thought obama was a D. He cut the EO without congress weighing in but now youre blaming it on Rs.
__________________
II Peter 3, 3-7

Last edited by Air&Road; 04-29-2015 at 09:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2011 Pelican Parts - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page