Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > General Discussion > Open Discussion > Open Discussion - Politics and Religion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 07-06-2015, 02:55 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI View Post
Uh, could it be that the unfortunate crime happened in a high crime area?

News Crews Robbed, Pistol-Whipped While Covering Killing On San Francisco’s Touristy Embarcadero « CBS San Francisco

he robber drove away in a black BMW 7-series with two cameras and two tripods from stations KTVU and KNTV. The losses are estimated in the tens of thousands of dollars.

I'm sure there's a few, but illegal deported folks are driving BMW 7 Series? Wow, the government giveaways are truly out of control!
Many 7 Series are a lot like mid 90s S Series MBs. They can be had for next to nothing, so that has no affect on the story.
__________________
Сделать Америку великой Снова
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." Margaret Thatcher
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-06-2015, 02:56 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txjake View Post
Many 7 Series are a lot like mid 90s S Series MBs. They can be had for next to nothing, so that has no affect on the story.
Right . . {chortle} . . . whatever you say . . .
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-06-2015, 02:59 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI View Post
Right . . {chortle} . . . whatever you say . . .
Kelley Blue Book
__________________
Сделать Америку великой Снова
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." Margaret Thatcher
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-06-2015, 03:03 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
a 2010 books about 20Kish. A '95 is around 2.5 K They really aren't that expensive until you get into the very late models. They lose value just like the Benz does.
__________________
Сделать Америку великой Снова
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." Margaret Thatcher
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-06-2015, 03:34 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
Wow, you're really tick'd about 7 Series BMW . . . even when the year or trim level wasn't described in the article. WTG! You win the internets.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:04 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI View Post
Wow, you're really tick'd about 7 Series BMW . . . even when the year or trim level wasn't described in the article. WTG! You win the internets.
nah, I don't GAS. Just an illustration that things aren't always as it seems.
__________________
Сделать Америку великой Снова
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." Margaret Thatcher
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Posting since Jan 2000
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,846
Well it appears that trump was onto something.
__________________
II Peter 3, 3-7
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:16 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air&Road View Post
Well it appears that trump was onto something.
Oh yes, he is . . .

Donald Trump re-tweeted that fellow 2016 presidential hopeful Jeb Bush "has to like Mexican illegals because of his wife”


DT is a gift, a true gift.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:22 PM
A Talent for Obfuscation
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the Deep State
Posts: 7,322
What a maroon...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:37 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
In 2011 it cost about $12,500 to deport a person from the US. The cost reflects all the administrative, holding, related security, housing and then travel charges. Department of Homeland Security estimates that there are roughly 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. If you do the math, that would mean it would cost $137 billion to deport all illegal immigrants.

Okay, who's going to write a check?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
aklim's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Location: Greenfield WI, USA
Posts: 8,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI View Post
In 2011 it cost about $12,500 to deport a person from the US.
I'd like to see how much it costs to keep them here. If it were such a good deal, why do countries have immigration departments? As I have said, I don't need to deport you. I just need to dry up the income and you will leave. Unfortunately, no side wants to do it so we have the "argument", much like wrestlers do about each other, see the fake fight, much like the wall and in the end, it ends up that nothing gets done.
__________________
01 Ford Excursion Powerstroke
99 E300 Turbodiesel
91 Vette with 383 motor
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-06-2015, 05:26 PM
elchivito's Avatar
¡Ay Jodido!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rancho Disparates
Posts: 3,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by aklim View Post
He doesn't represent the immigrant, as you would like to call it, population of anywhere. He is part of the illegal aliens that came across.
Yeah yeah yeah. So let me rephrase it for you. In your opinion does this fellow represent the entire illegal alien population?

Voting for Trump I reckon?
__________________
You're a daisy if you do.
__________________________________
84 Euro 240D 4spd. 220.5k sold
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Skid Row Joe's Avatar
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: DONALD J. TRUMP'S AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 6,674
illegal-aliens' is, as illegal-alien does....
__________________
Breitbart - One Voice Silenced, Millions Awakened

06 E320 CDI - PEWTER/CHARCOAL
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-06-2015, 06:28 PM
aklim's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Location: Greenfield WI, USA
Posts: 8,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Yeah yeah yeah. So let me rephrase it for you. In your opinion does this fellow represent the entire illegal alien population?

Voting for Trump I reckon?
In which case? A killer? No. As someone with no right to be here, definitely.

Don't know if he has a chance of winning. Why do you think I would? Can't say I gave his candidacy a thought since he can't win but I'm interested to see why you think I would.
__________________
01 Ford Excursion Powerstroke
99 E300 Turbodiesel
91 Vette with 383 motor
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-06-2015, 06:36 PM
A Talent for Obfuscation
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In the Deep State
Posts: 7,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe View Post
illegal-aliens' is, as illegal-alien does....
For some, life is like a box of chocolates...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2011 Pelican Parts - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page