Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2001, 12:38 AM
Registered User
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 190
Also what is the part number? I was also wondering if you can buy the rubber o-rings for the EHA separatly as mine are leaking very slightly.

Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2001, 08:33 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Suwanee, GA, USA
Posts: 4,712
You will need to use the parts inquiry in partsshop. You can get an EHA seperate from the housing.

Donnie Drummonds
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1988 300E Torque Spec oaouda Tech Help 4 06-11-2004 11:29 PM
300E - Throttle linkage return spring location haasman Tech Help 1 06-06-2004 03:17 PM
Throttle Position Switch/Sensor Question 300EVIL Mercedes-Benz Performance Paddock 1 03-11-2004 08:02 AM
1988 300E Valve Cover Gasket Replacement JimSmith Tech Help 6 04-19-2003 02:42 PM
Questions on my NEW 1988 300E 5-speed JimSmith Tech Help 60 12-06-2001 02:44 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page