Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > Technical Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2003, 10:54 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 158
Transmission terms


i need a little help figuring out the name of the metal lines that run down the length of the engine and transmission, then go into the transmission(which carry the atf, of course). i kind of bended one of mine when pulling out the engine. From what i can read the transmission cooler lines are, the rubber lines that connect the ones I am speaking of, to the ones on the radiator. So i am not sure what these long metal ones are called.

if anyone can help please let me know and where i can find them.

Thanks a lot.


88 2.3 190e automatic
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 06:30 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
The metal lines are just called the transmission cooler lines, the rubber pieces that connect the lines to the radiator i would describe just like that:"the rubber hoses that connect the transmission cooler lines to the radiator".
Try a dealer or fastlane for them.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page