PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum

PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/)
-   Video Forum (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/video-forum/)
-   -   Why the late 1990s sucked so bad (http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/video-forum/284750-why-late-1990s-sucked-so-bad.html)

tbomachines 09-13-2010 08:46 PM

Why the late 1990s sucked so bad
 
Anybody remember this group? And how creepy they were?


Fulcrum525 09-13-2010 09:32 PM

WTF? :confused:


Ugh boys bands....just die already.

LUVMBDiesels 09-13-2010 09:52 PM

ALL MUSIC ENDED IN 1989!:D:D:D

Drezell 09-13-2010 09:52 PM

I have never heard of this group, or heard this song. But I feel like they ripped off Wakka from Final Fantasy X for some reason :confused:

http://ffx2rpg.tripod.com/sitebuilde...ures/wakka.jpg


And I did like some boy bands though! Like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys. But that was EARLY 90s :D

Drezell 09-13-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUVMBDiesels (Post 2543993)
ALL MUSIC ENDED IN 1989!:D:D:D

That's so sad. That means that there was nothing new when I was born! *cries*

tbomachines 09-13-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulcrum525 (Post 2543977)
WTF? :confused:


Ugh boys bands....just die already.

Don't worry, they're all dead on the inside :D

tbomachines 09-13-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drezell (Post 2543994)
I have never heard of this group, or heard this song. But I feel like they ripped off Wakka from Final Fantasy X for some reason :confused:

http://ffx2rpg.tripod.com/sitebuilde...ures/wakka.jpg


And I did like some boy bands though! Like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys. But that was EARLY 90s :D

I saw backstreet boys live...in 2005! I did go for free though, this girl (loaded parents) bought tickets for a bunch of us and VIPd us in a limo to and from the show. Its a shame she couldn't actually make friends instead of buying them, I never really liked her much but at least I got a free concert out of it. B4-4 was one of the wannabe's--came on the scene too late like o-town, s club 7, all those weird ones. I remember hearing this song and thinking "this is not appropriate for my young ears"

LUVMBDiesels 09-13-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drezell (Post 2543998)
That's so sad. That means that there was nothing new when I was born! *cries*


Oh don't cry... um
ALL MUSIC ENDED IN 1990!

How's that? LOL

Fulcrum525 09-13-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUVMBDiesels (Post 2544010)
Oh don't cry... um
ALL MUSIC ENDED IN 1990!

How's that? LOL


Have to add one more year ;)

Drezell 09-14-2010 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbomachines (Post 2544009)
I saw backstreet boys live...in 2005! I did go for free though, this girl (loaded parents) bought tickets for a bunch of us and VIPd us in a limo to and from the show. Its a shame she couldn't actually make friends instead of buying them, I never really liked her much but at least I got a free concert out of it. B4-4 was one of the wannabe's--came on the scene too late like o-town, s club 7, all those weird ones. I remember hearing this song and thinking "this is not appropriate for my young ears"

I saw backstreet boys live once too! I don't remember what year it was >.< I DO remember in the LAST song they sang during the concert "The Call" they said my name at the beginning! ^.^ And I freaked out. Hahaa.

Wow...are you sure she didn't at least have a FEW real friends? It IS a shame if what you said is true...

Ahhh...but free concerts...I'm still jealous of The Don going to see Pet Shop Boys for free...hey! That's a band...and there are boys in it! @.@

Drezell 09-14-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUVMBDiesels (Post 2544010)
Oh don't cry... um
ALL MUSIC ENDED IN 1990!

How's that? LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulcrum525 (Post 2544054)
Have to add one more year ;)

^ What he said. Haha...

However, the only way I would remember songs from when I was an infant would be if I heard the songs later in life...so I suppose its ok if you say all music ended earlier...I'd just hear it later...

But still, you must admit there are some good new songs!!!

johnathan1 09-14-2010 01:54 AM

They look like the same person with slightly different features and hair. Creepy for that reason!

JamesDean 09-14-2010 02:27 AM

they're soooo orange

Drezell 09-15-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesDean (Post 2544215)
they're soooo orange

Yeah...they really are... @_@ Is this the reason so many girls do that? You know...be ORANGE?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website