Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Vintage Mercedes Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
1979 450 SEL 6.9 Part Question....

Does anyone know the part number or name for the following:

the part that connects the roll bar to the rear valve

My rear valve is missing a pin or link or what ever it is that connects it to the roll bar and I believe that is why the car is almost bottoming out since the backend is VERY low never raises

Thank you

Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 5,131
It's a small tie rod looking thing, you can get it from the dealership for about $30. Part is common to the W126 and the W123 wagons so it should be readily available.

With best regards

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page