Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Vintage Mercedes Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019, 11:35 PM
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 53
Pagoda top/hood clips...what are they called??

Hi...some time back, I went to paint the folding cover or hood or whatever you call the thing that conceals the convertible top when has a MB Tex section that is held in place by two chrome strips...theses strips were held in place by a series of clips...I lost them and don't know what they are called so I can search for someone who sells them. They must be a common item since that vinyl has to be removed to paint the cover....appreciate any thoughts...thanks...
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:45 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,788
Those things are called T-bolts and you can buy them as a kit from various suppliers.

Are you on the Pagoda Group web site? If not you should be.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page