View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 06:44 PM

Talking PIRELLI P7000 Super Sport TIRES 4 Sale!!! (500E)

I am selling 4 PIRELLI P7000 Super Sport TIRES 245/45ZR17, These tires have about 75% TREAD and have been used for about 3000 miles. These tires will work perfect with most of the big bodied MBs with 17in wheels. These are perfect tires for the 500SL, SL500, E500, 500E, and SL600. They look excellent and even have a rim protection ridge! These were bought at tirerack for $630+. I will let them go for 280 + shipping. Need to SELL FAST! GREAT TIRES!

The P7000 SuperSport is a Ultra High Performance All-Season tire. It is designed to combine ultra high performance with year round traction, even in light snow. Many of the P7000 SuperSport 's features are integrated into its multi-purpose directional tread design. Twin circumferential grooves flank the center rib to channel water while additional diagonal and inclined circumferential grooves further minimize hydroplaning. The continuous center rib provides constant road contact to enhance straight-line tracking and dry road response. The tread is molded out of Pirelli’s 100% silica compound with sipped independent shoulder and intermediate tread blocks to provide biting edges that generate light snow traction. On the inside, the P7000 SuperSport radial features twin steel belts reinforced by nylon that stabilize the tread area to enhance handling and high speed durability. The rayon carcass (either one- or two-ply depending on tire size) uses Kevlar reinforced beads to provide sharp steering response.

Please email me at Fadeli22@aol.com if you are interested.The tires look fresh and have a great ride!!!
Attached Thumbnails
PIRELLI P7000 Super Sport TIRES 4 Sale!!! (500E)-tire-.jpg  

Last edited by FA22; 08-24-2002 at 12:02 AM.