View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:29 AM

I'm very saddened to hear this news. My heartfelt condolences go out to Phil's family and friends.

I've been a member of this forum for almost 12 years, and spoke to Phil quite a few times by phone and via email over the years. I can't count the number of times Phil answered all of my questions and sold me the parts that I needed.

Just reading through this thread I'm left wondering how many people Phil touched and helped... merely through this forum. All of these passionate DIY Mercedes owners... and all of us struggling to keep our labor of love running like the original engineers designed them. Without this forum, and without Phil, I can only wonder how many of us would have figured out how to diagnose and repair our own vehicles. I certainly know that most of the work I did on my own vehicle would have simply not been possible without this forum, without Phil, and without this great community that Phil created and fostered.

Thanks a million! God Bless. And while my financial contribution maybe small, my heart weighs large right now.