View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:50 AM
#TRUMP2020

Please don't take this the wrong way, but what's the opposition to simply cleaning the MDX and keeping it clean? I have kids too, so believe me I know what messy little buggers they can be. But if the interior space of the car is treated the same as the interior space of a home (i.e. when something gets dirty, you dont ignore it, you clean it) it will last a long time. Not sure if you have a garage or not, certainly taking time to clean the car's interior is made more complicated if you're stuck out in the elements.

That said, I'm not familiar with the materials used in the MDX, or how easy they are to clean. But things like buying some washable seat covers and rubber floor mats can really help. Also, there are professional detailing services that will shampoo carpets and do other deep cleaning tasks to help you out.

Agreed on the size though, the MDX, as with many modern SUV's, is large on the outside, but not very big inside. I think they focus more on the exterior styling and looks, rather than on space efficiency and practicality. I do like the look of the Metris, and it seems like the interior is cavernous.

America's Rights and Freedoms Are Not The Enemy!