View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:44 PM

Asians pimping The Black Community, Especially Black Women.

Asians pimping The Black Community, Especially Black Women. : ThyBlackMan
"(ThyBlackMan.com) I know a lot of you Neo-Negroes just got scared. But I’m not talking about shooting, cutting or stabbing. No, I’m talking about ECONOMIC WAR! If not now, then when? God knows the Asians declared Economic war on black America decades ago and their success has been phenomenal. They literally came up with a plan to take every dime out of the black Community they could get. And that’s exactly what they do. They never have nor do they intend to give it back either.

I’ve never seen nor heard talk of the Koreans thanking the black Community for making them super rich. I’ve never heard of the Chinese having an I appreciate your business Black Folks Day and hand you a free box of beef fried rice. They’ve been in the Black Community for decades and will rarely even hire black folks to work in their stores. I don’t know one black person who was ever invited to Mr. Wong’s house for dinner. Where does Mr. Wong live at anyway?"

Notice the attitude of the author. Notice that it is not the Drug Dealers or real Pimps that suck the Money out of the Black Community but Asian Store Keepers.

The Author is astonished the Asian Shop Keepers should give back the Money they earned (legally) to the Black Community which would essentially mean that the Asian Shop Keepers would be giving the Black Community free Goods and Services.

Sounds to me like the author is a racist bigot.