View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Master hull craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
Somewhere along the line you decided to put a 617 turbo motor into a 115 chassis. I never got that information until you had already been rude to me. In any case I would not recommend putting that motor into the 115 chassis because too many things are different. It is a swap I have never done.

As for racing, we're probably too far apart to pull it off but perhaps we could meet up at an autocross somewhere halfway between. I am a fairly slow driver compared to the numerous national champions I have competed alongside and against in our SCCA Indy region, but I have a fast C mod.
Well not sure how that was missed. The turbo engine is the key In the car that the thread started with. The 240d is not really running and it's a 240d. Just a more suitable chassis to build an elcamino, lighter and easier to modify suspension as well. I don't think I was rude actually. I asked you on a personal message because I was trying to get a timely response and info after days of waiting, before I went to a pick a part the next day.

And auto flappy things still suck. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk