View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd4evr View Post
Uh. No not at all. I'd love to have an almost new m7 Vette to beat on. But I 100% guarantee there would be no rev matching happening unless I was doing it with my feet. You seem to have missed the point of just about everything I've said here.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
I'd suggest you go buy one then, huh? Hating on an inanimate object's features and benefits because you don't own one, seems to be your mantra. I love everything about mine. Especially the RevMatch. I love it's performance as well. 455hp and 460 ft lb torque. 30 mpg highway is better than my 1st diesel Mercedes-Benz. Driving without RevMatch is similar to driving a non-synchromatic stick. Perhaps you're of the thinking that synchromatic manual transmissions are too modern as well? You're living in the past not wanting ABS or TC, (traction control). Perhaps you believe that non-power drum brakes are superior as well? If so, then non-power steering cars are better suited to your needs too then. Disc brakes and radial tires and horns are out too then, right? Fact is you seem to love bashing things that you probably cannot afford. Is that true? If so, we're not missing anything about it.