Thread: Redline Weber
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 05:53 PM
mercifiknow

Redline Weber

Ok throughly frustrated!!!

So the PO removed the Zenith's on my 1970 W114 250C and replaced them with the Weber's at some point. FYI I have 114.023 Engine.

I have a gas leak in the carbs and they won't crank. They did set for a little bit and may have gotten ethanoled (I'm trademarking that as derogatory!).

Anyway, I know they are Redline as they are stamped that way and are MADE IN SPAIN and have WEBER all over the place and are DGAV 32/36. I sent Redline an email a couple of months ago and they responded with a lot of information and it took awhile for me to send them some photo's of the setup (didn't see the model numbers anywhere as this is my 1st stab at carburetors). However, after SEVERAL attempts at trying to give them info on the carbs to get rebuild kits, i can't get them jokers to return emails or answer the freaking phone.

Anyone know what the heck is going on with them??!

If I wanted to go back to Zenith's INATs what all would that entail? I eventually planned to go back to them as I'm restoring the car to as factory as i can but wanted to wait awhile before I did that.

TIA!