View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 05:21 PM

Cleaning Out the Diesels

For Sale Fast....before my wife calls the Junk Tow Truck
Loved the 300D's, now into another German car brand.

1984 Euro 300D, White with Blue cloth interior. 178,889 miles, never been out my immediate family, except for when my mother owned it and had it parked under an oak tree for a decade. After market hang on AC and power windows. Sun roof, manual.
Motor: Ran like a champ for my daughter for 8 years. Does not run now, suspect a fuel pump, but not sure, usually something simple on these cars. Turns over, just doesn't fire up.
Body: Some rust in the usual places, inside rear wheel arch, bottom of the door seals. Fender dent on rt. rear fender below the body side trim.

1983 Domestic 240D 4 speed. White with Blue MB tex. Parts car
Ran when I purchased it some years ago. Haven't cranked it in a bit. Not locked up.
Body: very rusty. Strictly a parts car with nice 4 speed manual and an engine. Not road worthy chassis in my opinion.

300D engine block, pulled the harmonic pulley off to replace the one on the 300D.

Various parts included: Blue cloth front seats and unbroken frames, rear seat bottom, filters, trim pieces, original axles from the 300D if you want to restore them, etc, etc.

Package Deal
Greensboro, NC

Make me an offer over $1000 and let's go.

Call me at 336.207.5179. Leave a message, I'll call you back or email: markj_ingram@hotmail.com