View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrassi View Post
Here in Texas, the DPS tends to go by if you are traveling more than 10% of the posted speed limit, you will get pulled over. Now road conditions also play a role.
Yes, what I said in this thread only applies to CA.

The guy I paid the $99 to write the trial by declaration would have been able to say if it was going to work or not. Because is feedback is what gets more customers so he would not take on someone he knew he was going to fail.

I suspect if there is people in TX that do the same they would if TX has something similar to trial be declaration or something else.

Out here traffic school is more then the $99.

So if you paid the Citation your insurance goes up so that is citation + insurance increase. If you pay the Citation and go to traffic school that is the cost of the school + the cost of the citation.

In my case it was $99 + no insurance increase and I eventually got the fee for the citation back.

And in my case if I had simply paid the citation I would not have found that they overcharged me. I found that out by looking at the fees and charges list for my particular violation that was on the internet.