View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 11:37 PM
Banned

most non-believers simply do not understand that for vitamin C to work on a virus effectively, rates above 250 mg per deciliter of blood is required over a 72 hour or longer period of time. Last flu/bronchitis/covid bout I had, I ran 20,000 mg per 24 hour period for ONE WEEK. After three days, all symptoms were resolved.... no coughing, no fever, no fluid in the lungs and NO DOCTOR BILL!!!

500 mg per deciliter of blood is known to cure cancer. For levels of 500 mg or more per deciliter of blood, IV vitamin C is required. for cancer, this means taking it IV every day of the week. Liposomal Vitamin C works synergistically with Asorbic Acid C. Acerola Vitamin C is from fruit and some believe it is the healthiest choice....

combine daily vitamin C therapy with oregano oil (watch the dosage on it though), zinc, copper, magnesium, vitamin D, braggs vinegar, lemon juice and you might never need to see a doctor.....

how do I know this works? Because I've experienced the health benefits time and again. BTW, the vaccine gods don't like Vitamin C therapy for obvious reasons.....

Last edited by merc lover; 09-15-2021 at 09:15 AM.