View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 08:43 PM
I'll Go Upside Your Head!

There are of course problems that I have come across such as lack of heat, which maybe you could help me with. Needs the idler arm repair kit, new tie-rod ends, speedometer cable, freon, reverse-lights don't come on, back seat is wierd, idle-adjust is non-functional, now think the steering box is worn out too. Their is slight play in the left front wheel and it looks like it is coming from the box. Couldn't get the bushings out for the idler arm repair kit. How do I get those out? Oh yeah, there is of course rust in the wheel wells and two holes in the trunk. There is also a leak between the chrome around the windshield and the roof. It is NOT the winshield gasket, which also leaked, but I sealed it somewhat with solicon. It seems when you fix one thing, especially suspension, there is always something else. Gets very expensive when you are only 17 on limited income and parents that expect nothing to ever break to the point that it needs replaced.
Sorry, had to vent. I still love the car though. I will just like it more when it rides smooth like a Benz is intended to.
Thanks
David

2000 Honda Accord V6 137k miles

1972 300SEL 4.5 98k miles