View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 05:32 PM

Now he's complained to ebay that I changed my phone number so he could not call me all hours of the night or day and they suspended my account because the phone I now use for the account is a message-only number.

This guy is pissed at ME because HE didn't ship an item I paid for (by his own admission in the neg feedback he left) then waited for him to get around to NOT shipping it and NOT answer ANY emails until four days after I filed a complaint with paypal. So HE'S pissed?

Not sure how, but he seems to be able to get ebay to do anything for him (like getting me suspended).

Also, ebay won't let me "correct" the phone # until I "resolve" "the issue"?

Their wording:

"Users whose registered status is blocked must resolve any outstanding complaints on file before proceeding. Please resolve these issues and try again"

They give no way to "resolve" them as I can't even log on. After 4 years of selling parts and such on ebay, and developing an HONEST 575 feedback rating, this SOB has ME suspended for paying for something he never sent!

Brother says Homeland Security would be interested in any emails he sends with the word te****ist in it.

1983 300D - parts car

1979 300TD Auto - Parts car.

1985 300D Auto - Wrecked/Parts.

=========================

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carrol

Last edited by TomJ; 11-25-2003 at 07:37 PM.