View Single Post
Old 04-24-2001, 05:46 PM

Again, thanks everyone for the compliments...

MBenz...I think the offset on the rims is like 38 or 37, cant remember. The rims dont stick out AT ALL, nor do they rub AT ALL and I've dropped the car about 2 inches.

Mark...I own a bodyshop/garage in Houston. First, every single removable peice on the body of this car was removed, including all the glass. Then, the body was stripped to the bare metal, as were all the other parts. Any small door dings and dents were fixed (not Bondo, fixed). Then we applied rust inhibitor, sealer, primer, more sealer, 3 coats of paint, and 4 coats of polyurethane clear. The car was then wet sanded and buffed. Then I applied a hand wax to protect the new paint, and will continue to wax it once a month. I figured I wouldn't paint the car again, so I used all PPG products, except for the paint itself that was Glasurit. I consider the PPG the best so decided to pay the extra money for the materials. OK...so, a price? I would charge around 3000-3500 for this paint job. It may sound like alot, but the labor was quite extensive. We spent about 3 weeks on the job, but only putting about 4 hours or so a day into it. All the body panels and mouldings, except the chrome ones, were painted the same color as the car. The paint is beautiful! I wish the pictures I took reflected the paint work a little better.

Saliya...I bought the H&R's from you...remember???

PEter
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...103&p=46824109