Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Fulcrum525's Avatar
Sing Blue Silver
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 2,123
Someone built a Range Rover with Hattie in mind....

Holland and Holland special edition Range Rover

Classy, powerful, lots of storage for guns and even more storage for alcohol....enjoy

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/26/holland-and-holland-range-rover-by-overfinch-gun-and-booze-haulin/







__________________
1982 300GD Carmine Red (DB3535) Cabriolet Parting Out
1990 300SEL Smoke Silver (Parting out)
1991 350SDL Blackberry Metallic (481)

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."

Last edited by Fulcrum525; 11-26-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:11 AM
Stretch's Avatar
...like a shield of steel
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in the Netherlands
Posts: 14,461
Nice
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-26-2009, 07:00 AM
JordaanDMC-12's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 767
now THAT is just bada$$.....

Can I find this feature on the upgrade book at Land Rover?
__________________
78 Datsun 280Z
86 Peugeot 505
14 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

“Owning a car is like owning a dog. Every now and then, it craps on the carpet — but it’s still your dog.” - Jeremy Clarkson
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Fulcrum525's Avatar
Sing Blue Silver
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordaanDMC-12 View Post
now THAT is just bada$$.....

Can I find this feature on the upgrade book at Land Rover?
I doubt if you'll be able to order one through the US dealer network but it should still be possible to get one (Assuming you get the V8 and not the diesel)
__________________
1982 300GD Carmine Red (DB3535) Cabriolet Parting Out
1990 300SEL Smoke Silver (Parting out)
1991 350SDL Blackberry Metallic (481)

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Jorn's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,940
Where do the dogs go?
__________________
1979 Black on Black, 300CD (sold), 1990 Black 300SE, Silver 1989 Volvo 780, 1988 300CE (vanished by the hands of a girlfriend), 1992 300CE (Rescue).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Craig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Where do the dogs go?
The staff brings the dogs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Howard Co MD
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Where do the dogs go?
My thoughts exactly.

DW & I visited the Local LandRover dealer about 6 weeks back. I'm interested in a nicely performing vehicle with plenty of room in back for our three dogs. The LR4 could be in the budget, and seems pretty roomy. The Dealer had just received their first 2010 the day we went in, and the sales guy didn't know squat about it. Seemed like it had good potential.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Hatterasguy's Avatar
Zero
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 19,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Where do the dogs go?
Staff brings them.


Nice, I'd order that in a second if I was buying a Range Rover. They are POS but great looking and driving SUV's.

This is the best damn vehical feature I have ever heard of!

"Well, the liquor itself is "self-replenishing," meaning that for the first year of ownership, Holland & Holland Rangie owners will have the vehicle's booze supply refilled automatically. Think of it like bottled water home delivery, only with single-malt scotch, small-batch gin, and other fine adult refreshments."


Screw an extended warranty and roadside!
__________________
2006 CL500
1969 280SE
2023 Ram 1500
2026 Genesis GV70
2007 Tiara 3200
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-26-2009, 01:42 PM
iwrock's Avatar
roflmonster
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hella NorCal
Posts: 3,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatterasguy View Post
Staff brings them.


Nice, I'd order that in a second if I was buying a Range Rover. They are POS but great looking and driving SUV's.

This is the best damn vehical feature I have ever heard of!

"Well, the liquor itself is "self-replenishing," meaning that for the first year of ownership, Holland & Holland Rangie owners will have the vehicle's booze supply refilled automatically. Think of it like bottled water home delivery, only with single-malt scotch, small-batch gin, and other fine adult refreshments."


Screw an extended warranty and roadside!
Wow, thats better than an extended warranty...


I can hear it now... "Party in my Range Rover"
__________________
-Justin

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Fulcrum525's Avatar
Sing Blue Silver
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 2,123
Dude IWrock....whats up with the new Avatar?

__________________
1982 300GD Carmine Red (DB3535) Cabriolet Parting Out
1990 300SEL Smoke Silver (Parting out)
1991 350SDL Blackberry Metallic (481)

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Craig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Is that the cowboy from the village people?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Fulcrum525's Avatar
Sing Blue Silver
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 2,123
The only thing I would do differently if I was to order one would be to make it less sporty and more more off-road capable (So that rear wing and the side cladding would be the first things to go)
__________________
1982 300GD Carmine Red (DB3535) Cabriolet Parting Out
1990 300SEL Smoke Silver (Parting out)
1991 350SDL Blackberry Metallic (481)

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Craig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum525 View Post
The only thing I would do differently if I was to order one would be to make it less sporty and more more off-road capable (So that rear wing and the side cladding would be the first things to go)
...and you think that thing will go off-road.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:26 PM
SwampYankee's Avatar
New England Hick
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum525 View Post
Dude IWrock....whats up with the new Avatar?

NEVER question Chuck Norris!
__________________

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Fulcrum525's Avatar
Sing Blue Silver
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
...and you think that thing will go off-road.

Well...the potential to off-road and the owners willingness to take it off-road are two different stories......I'd sure take it through some rough stuff

__________________
1982 300GD Carmine Red (DB3535) Cabriolet Parting Out
1990 300SEL Smoke Silver (Parting out)
1991 350SDL Blackberry Metallic (481)

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page