Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Diesel Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 26
W126 300SD Trailer Hitch

I'm confused on this whole concept. Where can I find one, where does it mount to? I want to install it myself if possible, without drilling or welding. A class one would be enough because i'm looking into towing some waverunners and such stuff.

Thanks a lot,
-Christoph

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2004, 03:31 AM
Mattman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have posted pics here before of my towbar. I would be suprised if you could get away without drilling.

I would suggest ringing around some local shops to find a supplier, if I can get one here in New Zealand you must be able to get on in the mighty US of A.

Search here for pics of my install.

Matt.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,495
Try this:

www.hitch-web.com

You can look up your car by year and model number, it will display the available hitches, then you can download a PDF of the installation instructions.

I never looked for a 126 hitch, but for a 123 they have some light duty ones with no drilling required.

__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page