View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 01:29 AM
Posts: n/a
Hey everyone!! I found a '92 600SEL flawless with 78,000 miles on it. The price is insanely low, but the problem is: it was just imported from Germany. The seller says that it needs to be converted. What kind of conversions does it need? Exhaust I would guess, but what else? Dash? Trunk (liscense plate mount)? Or what??? I want to buy it, but I need to know what I will have to spend to get it legal. Please respond QUICKLY because it might not be available soon!!! (P.S. It's a friend of mine selling it as soon as he can for about $6500 and there is NOTHING wrong with it)
Reply With Quote