View Single Post
Old 07-21-2001, 11:05 PM
Posts: n/a
Do What you Can

Brother of The Benz, handsworth
There are easy parts you can replace.
Shocks and steering stabilizer.
Tie rod ends.
Idler arm.
Brake components. But I'm not sure what the "brake reaction rod bushing are." There may be another name for them.
Hydraulic brake hoses.
After you tackle the easier parts, try out the more difficult ones like ball joints, lower control arm bushings or assemblies.
Good Luck.
Happy Trails Beep Beep from The Spiderman in Houston!!!
Reply With Quote