Thread: I hate thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 03:40 PM

did my civic duty

I filed my report. Not very responsive today either. I called dispatch first and asked to have an officer meet me at the police station in 10 minutes because I have worked this routine before and thought I could save some time. Nope, you gotta come down and then when you get here we will call for an officer. Got there, they called. Waited half an hour and the receptionist was shocked to see me still sitting in the hall when he came out of the office to use the restroom. They called for an officer again and after 45 minutes of total waiting he finally arrive. He was very curt, and gave the definate arrogance that I was wasting his time. He also had problems finding my call records because they had closed the case last night. Well, it wasn't solved and he asked a few questions. Then flat out tells me that they will probably never find it. Well, duh, I know that. Atleast give me some sort of hope or gratification for wasting so much time while reporting it. I got none. Now I get to stay late at work today to make up for my extended lunch. (Notice I didn't say "work late", but rather just "stay late at work" )

I could right a letter about the horrible service of the police, but I think I have made enough complaints, for a while, that will fall on deaf ears.

Once again, thanks for the space to vent.