View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:10 PM
roflmonster

Life.... Problems....

The crap is stackin up. I am loasing track too fast, and it isn't that pretty. The stuff is startin to hit the fan.

You name it, it is hitting the fan. I am trying to balance school, social life, 2 different small business's, sports, and most of all MY WELL BEING... Im just not getting it done anymore. And the problem is I keep getting further and further behind. It really sucks. Hell, I am 18, a business entrepeneur, and trying to be a friend to all. I think that the hardest part is coming home, and having no time to do anything but homework, which is just a major pisser. I am on my golf team, and I try to make it to atleast one practice a week, which isn't happening. I get bothered at the golf course, as both of my business's require constant maintainence, and somtimes I just don't have the time to put in. I will be playing golf, and whelping people out because I decided that I could be more productive if I had a blackberry and a treo. So, there I am on my time, doing what no other teeneger at my school does. I own two small companies, one of which is an insurance company, and one is a computer repair service. And quite honestly, it is really starting to take a toll, as I am getting people to call my cell which is also my business line, so even as I am typing this, I am helping someone.

I think I am just out of my mind, trying to do more than one man can do. But hell, how many other 18 year old kids pull down 65,000 a year??? I need to focus more on school, and less on work, which takes up about 65% of my time. And then there are downtimes when I feel I am out of place by not having anything to do.

Anyways this place has been a good place to come and vent issues. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am just venting about life.... Hey, all of you guys, take it easy!!! Have a Nice Day/Night!

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.