View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Talent Scout

My experience with MB of Princeton

I purchased a car from Mercedes Benz of Princeton and although I have had some good experience with them, the bad overshadows the good. My visits to this dealer were during the warranty period. Here is just a sample:

When taking delivery of my car I noticed a deep scratch in the door sill trim. The service manager was standing by and I requested it be replaced. He agreed without hesitation and walked away. A few minutes later my salesman approaches me very upset exclaiming “Just want to let you know this is coming out of my pocket!”

I witnessed a mechanic damage the rear fender of a customer car while backing it out of a service bay. A service writer proudly stated “We know a good body shop that can fix it fast, the customer will never know!”

While sitting alone in the waiting room I overheard the service manager refer to a customer as a “jerk”.

A defective radio was replaced in my car, when I picked up the car I noticed a scratch in the console. The service manager admitted the scratch was their fault but refused to do anything about it stating “Its not that bad, nobody will ever notice it”. That ended my relationship with them.

Thank God there are some excellent indies in this area.

Last edited by 865sp300e; 04-07-2006 at 05:17 PM.