View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobK
Oh and by the way Hatty, I'm gonna be up in your neck of the woods for a quick trip next weekend. Don't know if I'll be in the SDL or the SL yet.

Give me a call if you want to do lunch or something. Sunday I am usualy around all day. Send me a PM and I shoot you my cell number.

1991 560 SEC Cerinos is still around, well under a different name, not sure about who is in control ect. Seems that is the story with a lot of marinas, never quite sure who holds title.

Anyway about this school thing. Everyone said highschool was the best years of your life. Well I hated highschool every minute of it. I have been out for two years and every time I think about it I am glad I am out, I wouldn't go back for the world.

College can be kind of fun, I enjoy the classes and the debate. Its kind of like this forum but in real life. Still I am looking forward to being done with it. Prof are usually pretty cool to.

I'd rather just work 50 hours a week, it would not only feel like a vacation but be less stressful. I work all summer and really its not that bad.
2007 Tiara 3200