View Single Post
Old 03-30-2000, 01:06 PM
Brian16V

amgkid:

Blue Sky restaurant at Winchester and Campbell? COOL! I took my family there for the first time on St. Patrick's Day. Downtown Campbell had their St. Patty's Day Festival that night, but nothing really for the kids to eat, so we ended up walking to the Blue Sky -- great food! Anyways, Wheel Techniques is just down the street. Head towards Los Gatos on Winchester. Just after you go under San Tomas and past the first light (I forget the name of the street), Wheel Techniques will be on the right. Talk to Jeff, he's the owner. In fact, I've gotta go by there on Saturday to pick up a spare set of caps he's painting for me. Further down Winchester is Los Gatos ******** -- that's the shop I take my car to (they work exclusively on MBZs; talk to Tony -- he's the owner). Funny, I just picked my car up from them yesterday -- had a new self-leveling pump installed, and 4-wheel alignment. What kind of ride do you have? Maybe we can meet in Downtown Los Gatos some time and head up to Alice's for breakfast I've only had my car a couple months and have not done the drive to Alice's in this car yet (but, many times on my Honda CBR-900RR).

Sorry to all the other readers for this long-winded post, but just goes to show you what a small world this really is .

amgkid -- keep reading this message board and we'll hook up this summer for a drive up Highway 9 and the infamous Skyline Highway 35 to Alice's Restaurant.

Brian
* 1986 190E 2.3-16V
* Pearl Black
* 16" AMG rims; Pearl Black and polished
* White-faced gauges
* K&N air filter
* Euro headlights, clear blinkers, smoked taillights