View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Biodiesel Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebreath
I was pretty sure that in my original statement I stated that this approx what it was getting.as more numbers pile in over time ,i am sure it will go down.maybe not though,we will see.
to those before....
if the man in the dark suit has not figured out how to get 38 or more per gallon then it seems to me that him coming for the info should be the least of OUR worries.Afterall there are diesel motorcycles that get 90 plus!
Nothing so advanced as a fuel meter sadly.More like15 gallons in on an empty tank.drive as you see fit.I have chosen as much as possible to cover known distances.while this may not be up to rocket science (apparently) standards,it is a viable method to establish a rudimentary baseline.after we burn more than a few tanks of gas, we can establish whether it is a complete waste of time or not.
My original post was in response to does anyone process their own.had I known that the judgement committee was in session I would have stayed a reader not a poster.It is sad and a bit pathetic when a groups first response to something is to attack it and call it a scam.why would anyone want to share what they are doing with this group.so that you guys can(all experts,right) can blast them!!! Minds are like parachutes,they only work when open!
Even if your margin of error is +/- 10%, you are too high. Any greater margin is pure exaggeration. Motorcycles? With 10% of the weight of a car, that comparison is not valid.

Most W123 drivers are getting between 24 and 30 mpg on diesel, which has a 10% higher energy content than WVO or biodiesel. Most report slightly less fuel mileage on biofuels and that includes blenders using "deezel secrete."

We've heard enough from the folks who have tried the DeeEssEee to know it's nothing special. It doesn't improve the mixing of petro and WVO, it doesn't improve the cold temperature characteristics, and it certainly does not improve the mileage. An open mind learns from the experience of others and does not need to be a lemming just to say it doesn't work.
'89 Toyota 4x4, needs 2L-T
'78 280Z with L28ET - 12.86@110
Oil Burner Kartel #35

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...oD/bioclip.jpg