View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Internal Error 404

Both

Hello All

I can honestly say that I bought the car partly because I wanted to experiment with alternative fuels, and that I wanted a larger, safer, nice looking, car.

I was so tired of people tailgaiting me in the tiny little car I drove at the time.

I did not start using alternative fuels until about 4 months ago. Since then I have been running used soy bean oil almost exclusivly.

I really like these cars (300D series) and I like that they run on alternative fuels.

I bought the car in pretty bad shape on eBay, for $ 810.00 , Since then I have put in several hours of work into the vehicle. It definatly looks and runs better than when I first purchased it.

On the flip side of the argument.

I can see that they are may cons, liers, thieves, and lazy asses that will destroy a vehicle whith their character defects.

I do not think that all alternative fuel people are destroying their cars. But I do think self centered *******s, will continue to be self centered *******s.

conclusion

Every time you start your car and drive it, your wearing it out. And even if you let it sit, it will deteriate all on its own. All we can hope for is a moderate balance between driving too much and letting one rust away in a field.

Because of burning used vegetable oil for the last 4 months I have saved around $300.00. That will help pay for any future maintaince the car will need, whether it be an oil change, or a rebuilt engine.

Just my 2 cents on the idea.

Love you all.
Thank you
RichC

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix