View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:
OK, please report back and let us know how it works out. I'll bet a can of R-12 that whoever you get to 'recharge' puts heavy pressure on you to convert your system away from R-12.

Think twice before before 'converting' or moving to any of the junk refrigerants....
I have a mechanic who is a friend of mine who does A/C work and won't bug me too much... besides, I make a whopping $200 per week and can't afford to do anything major to the car.

Quote:
Tim,
I know an absolutely great MB-only mechanic in Colleyville. Honest and reasonable. Not cheap, reasonable. You simply can trust what he tells you.
Let me know...

BTW, on your radio, does the antenna come up?
I'll get back to you on that. I have a guy here in Lake Worth who I have used since I was old enough to drive (I'm 23 now) and I'm sure he'll help me out.

However, if he won't work on my car, I might go with your Colleyville guy.

As for the antenna, from what I have observed so far (I got the car at about 2pm today, so haven't had it for long) it has it's own mind... it's the luck of the draw when I push the antenna button. I got it to go all the way up, then down, then back up, and now it won't move LOL.

Not too big of a deal, though.