View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 02:48 PM

hookedon210s: Thank you for that description. If that's the case, I'm fairly certain my car doesn't have that option and will ignore those steps in the procedure.

Educaid: Yes, the flushing pipe connection can also be ordered. Since it's pretty much just a tee fitting, I went to the hardware store and made up a tee connection out of a bunch of fittings with a valve between the tap water hose and coolant line that I could screw directly onto the end of a garden hose. This way I can use the valve to regulate water flow and don't have to run back and forth to adjust the tap water flow from the wall. I'll take a photo of it and post it when I get a chance.

As for that connection to the car, do you think it should be connected at the top of the radiator? After a closer inspection of the photo while I was outside with my car yesterday afternoon I decided that it was probably connected to the upper connection in the photo. I also don't think it matters that much as long as the water goes in at the same rate that it comes out. Any thoughts?