View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softconsult

The seats, oh the seats! Pneumatic lumbar, seat bottom adjusts in an out under your thighs. The double pane glass, quiet. Rain sensing wipers, two instead of 1. Interior room, huge trunk, self dimming mirrors, a glove box, a moonroof, nice projector head lights, great climate control, great sound system, cd changer in the trunk. On and on it goes.
Steve
I forgot about the climate control. The 140's have a high mounted condenser that is located right behind the dashboard. This makes the A/C system extremely efficient. My car is black and is probably the best car I have owned A/C wise. The A/C is ice cold almost instantly when starting the car and the rest feature allows me to keep the interior cool when I am running short errands. Even if I have to leave the car in the sun for a long period of time the rear roller blind and tilting sunroof with vented sunshade keep the interior reasonably cool even if you could fry and egg on the black paint. Of course Im sure the double paned glass and pneumatically sealing quadruple sealed doors help to keep it cool as well.