View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 06:12 PM
mattdave

try

Pick Your Part 2557 W. Winton #7G
Hayward, CA 94545
(510) 785-3770
hit or miss but definitely worth a look they will have none or 5 cars Friday closing time is $40 all you can take no receipt no returns the sale never took place if you get my drift one thing there web site is junk it has the wrong counties and maps to never never land
pic-n-pull
NEWARK, CALIFORNIA
7400 Mowry Avenue normally good for two cars but it is a long walk to where they keep them bring water.
About 15 miles from them is Pick Your Part
Milpitas

Pick Your Part
(with Primo Yard)
595 Trade Zone Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 262-4500
1 maybe 2 cars cheap prices on trim small items but prices vary by cashier as much as 500 percent
pick-n-pull
SAN JOSE NORTH, CALIFORNIA
1065 Commercial St.
San Jose, CA 95112
1 to 3 cars but close to pick your part in Milpitas
pick-n-pull
SAN JOSE SOUTH, CALIFORNIA
1675 Monterey Rd
San Jose, CA 95112
Some times you get lucky here small yard but close to last yard

MOSS LANDING, CALIFORNIA
516 B Dolan Road

Moss Landing , CA 95039
one long drive but 5 to ten cars at a time may have been a year or more since they changed cars the other yards are about 20 minutes drive time at most from yard to yard
there maps are correct http://www.picknpull.com/Locations/California/CaliforniaLocations.html
this web site addresses are right but there maps lead to never never land the countys are not even right http://www.pickapart.com/
You can drive from okland to san Jose stopping every 15 miles at a yard some as close as 3 miles apart just with the 2 web sites I posted if there is somthing your after I might be able to hook you up with a underground yard in the area
Dave S
Tony strange the other car sale fell through I sold the front half from the rear of the rocker panels to one guy and the rear half to his friend the crating shipping and importing fees leave me shocked why any sane person would buy a car so rusted that it cost 5 times as much to fix as a nice one would have cost to begin with but boy did I make out like a bandit though

Last edited by mattdave; 07-25-2006 at 06:20 PM.