View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:39 AM

Pulled some glass today...going back at'r tomorrow. I have the rear hatch glass and pass rear quarter glass if anyone's lookin'. The rubber isn't half bad either although I wasn't overly gentle!
Other random stuff
-hard injection lines om617
-4 headlight assemblies (I'd like to keep'm complete...sorry tango) ...3 have clear fogs, one has amber....go fig.
-2 complete sets of very nice blue original carpets..one for a wagon, one for a sedan (although the wagon ones are pending).
-blue rear cargo panels (first aid, wheel well etc)
-interior wagon door panels, complete with asytrays etc...cards in the front are unsnapped
-pass side oem blinker
-rear cargo matted tray...
-SLS resevoir tanks and actuator assembly
-rear seatbelts
hmmm...what else is clogging the closet!....
Switches and relays out the ying yang... some wagon specific ones to note are the rear washer switches etc....2 headlight selector switches
-brake calipers ...2 bendix fronts...rebuilt but never put on...not sure of their status now, never found out how they worked...my ATE ones turned out too nicely.
-switchover valve (on the firewall)
-throttle linkage
-air cleaner assem, bracket ...nice ones, a little surface rust.
-center dash (blue) ...99% perfect...brackets for cc and radio intact.

Oh my and a bunch more...phew

I thought I'd throw those out there since they're already off the car...if you're looking for anything else, it can't hurt to give a shout out...although my PM managing skills may sometimes be lacking!

Cheers and thanks, thus far, for putting up with me buoys and gulls!
HIMMM

We've got heads on sticks, you've got vantriloquists.