View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 11:51 AM
Posts: n/a
Yes, it's a 103 engine on a 1987 260E car. I guess I trashed the chain guide on the driver's side. It broke in half below the pin on the head.

That tensioner threaded ring isn't an allen, but a 12(?) point type. Does anyone butht e dealer have such a tool? What is the tool properly called?

Thanks for the help!
Reply With Quote