View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
OMFG I'M SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I hate armoral products, I REFUSE to use them. I've heard about the cracked dash's, lies over formula flaws, and all their bull**** that went with their mishap...

I even kicked in an extra $20 to the shop fund, so we'd get ANYTHING other then armoral products... Shoulda said mequires, because instead of armoral dash killer, we got the same stuff, in a turtle wax bottle. (http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0002KLB7E.01-ADG953YR6NRBF._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

OMFG. Same nasty smell. Same greasy residue. Same color, same same same... except it's $5 a bottle, and armorall is $2 for a larger bottle

Be warned, I no longer trust turtle wax's cleaning chemicals. I'll still buy their microfiber towels, sponges, mitts, and whatnot (because that's all I can find), but there's no way in hell i'm buying any of their chemicals.

I'm extreamly miffed right now... We detailed our cars in shop (first "thing" we do, then oil changes, and then more intricit stuff) We each chipped in $10 (i did $30), so we could have supplies... I noticed that after I sprayed my dash with it... I immediatly cleaned it with a wet rag, and said there's no way I'm using this. I hope it didnt damage my dash...

Anyways, be warned, do NOT buy it, else you'll regret it
~Nate
Nice language. Try and use some self-control in the future. Your flawed analysis along with your lack of tact dovetails with your age. Growup or post elsewhere!!!!
2006 Wesmac 38' Sportfisherman, Single DDC/MTU 12V-2000 1500 hp