View Single Post
Old 11-07-2001, 03:29 PM
5banger 5banger is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Posts: 180
Not to start another debate, my opinion is that 99% of it is changing the oil and filter with the correct frequency. Playing with different brands and weights to get that remaining 1% is up to your wallet and yields little gain on an older car. Bracing myself for another debate , Andrew Seidel.
86 560SEC
85 500SEC Lorinser
83 300D Turbo
75 240D
Reply With Quote