View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:46 PM
Rogue T Intolerant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubMutant View Post
Forum Members-

After a day of contemplation, I have come to my senses.

I owe a great number of good people an apology.

I seem to have lost my perspective due to my misconception that running an independent automotive business is anything but easy. Owning a business in of it-self is a difficult proposition and requires an astounding ability to be motivated and self-reliant. I would hate to deal with myself as a customer.
I have neither owned an automotive business and I acknowledge the fact that I have little right to say what a fair price for labor is, nor is it fair to generalize the professional mechanic in such a negative way. When confronted with such an insurmountable cost, my reaction was quite overkill. I apologize for my harsh words and retract my broad and stereotypical rant.

Insofar as to say that I am so in love with my Mercedes, I cannot bear to drive her in her current state. Unfortunately, I have no choice.

So, again, I am sorry for pissing off the very community that has helped me thus far.
Wow, not many folks on here sack up and embrace an opposing opinion like you have. I respect you for your public proclamation.

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John