View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 01:40 AM
All Star User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_w202 View Post
Let me also be a real a$$ and get this thread closed by saying that, if you've got to worry about saving $2/qt on oil, you are living beyond your means (and your annual maintenance budget) and you need to seriously consider buying a nice Hyundai. These threads are getting ridiculous\

FWIW, I have a friend who owns several local gas stations. I had been running Shell V-Power and noticed IMMEDIATELY better results than any Walmart or Costco gas. I asked him if I was just being a gas snob, and he, NOT a Shell distributor, said no, that Shell gas IS superior due to the additive package. Make of that what you will
I find it funny you'd say I'm living beyond my means. I own 4 cars, and do a business lease on a very fine car that I don't even talk about on this forum or mention....I am probably half your age and if you ever saw my house you'd think I was a drug dealer....this didn't happen by me being stupid, but its the same reason you can't wear my shoes at such a young age and its also why you still have a day job.

Why do I come here? its not to save money like you cheap Ass...I come on here to get tips to learn how to fix cars as I've taken it up as a hobby. The wonderful people on this board have been very helpful in helping me learn different things and teach me where things are so i can do my own diagnosis and maintaince.

Sorry grandpa, but this thread is here to stay, go tell the veterans at your old farts club about your shell gas.

R.I.P.
Mercedes C-Class - W202 Lemon
Mercedes ML - Warrior
VW Jetta – Worst Car I ever owned - Alot of problems