View Single Post
Old 12-06-2001, 10:39 AM
yal's Avatar
yal yal is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 2,705
Throw on some touring tires. If you are using pilot sports or other high performance tires then you will need some deep pockets if you are a hard driver. Gbenz is right also, it sounds like your car has been lowered. Get your self the camber correction kit from delsingmotorsport or some other manufacturer. They cost around $300. But you're spending about that each time you change your tires right? So why don't you fix it right.
Reply With Quote