View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckinik View Post
A few years back, I was listening to Rammstein, on a bus. The kid sitting next to me just happened to see my CD case, and laughed at it. I asked what was the joke..? He said "You Americans, listening to Rammstein are the joke..." I asked him why, and he said that " Rammstein is a joke, a few German guys got together and just put the band together, simply to sell it to America for some quick cash" He said that German people don't listen to it, aren't into it, and it isn't like what they really listen to. He also said that the lyrics are a joke also. I loved Rammstein up until then. Never listened to them again though. They have an awesome sound, but they are aparently some sort of Joke on us..He laughed at the lyrics. He said he meets a lot of us who have fallen for the joke. He translated some of it to me, and guess what..? It is a joke...But they still sound pretty cool, none the less.

Old news, some of the lyrics are lame, some are sick, some are pretty good. The point is it sounds cool.

I enjoy music in other languages, even if I don't know what they are saying.
2007 Tiara 3200