View Single Post
Old 03-15-1999, 10:11 PM
Posts: n/a
I think your car is a 124 body, if so the instrument cluster will come out without taking out any screws. You have to have a set of tools called “dash hooks” by most technicians. Any dealer should have the bulb in stock and be able to sell you the correct one over the counter.