View Single Post
Old 12-11-2001, 01:45 PM
Posts: n/a
Hi Benzmac,

Its the brake servo. thats what its called in the UK - as we are a people separated by a common language, I guess Americans might call it something else? regrettably I dont have a digital camera to take a pic.

For Brits, the brake servo is that large dinner-plate sized affair attached to the brake pedal but located in the engine compartment that amplifies braking effort by utilising vacuum from the inlet manifold or by a separate pump.


Reply With Quote