View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 08:11 AM
jasonkec01

your 190e

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinwrock View Post
Thats freggin awesome! I would never sell that, nor put a value on it. Its priceless!

I would mount it in the garage as a nite-lite for the cars, so that they are safe.
hi justin,i just wanted to ask you your opinion on the 190e you have.i just purchased an 86. it drives better than any car ive ever driven. i get almost sad when i have to get out to stop for a long time,i purposely take the long way home now.withh 200,000 on the dash,i just wonder how long it will stay that way.the previous owner did not care for it as one should,or even close to the mercedes standars. it is a beauty though,,,,,money green with bamboo colored interior,,,,and this will be its last home and from here on out,it will get meticulous care.the engine compartment was black when i got it ,,i spent about 10 hours cleaning and detailing it.i thought all of the fgirewall was black even on the sides,till i stuck my finger in about 3/8 in. of blck sooty build up and found out theres only a very small portion that is actually black. wow,,,then i just couldnt stop,and roughly 10 hours later,,,i just cant stop looking at it myself........this is my first benz,,a b-day gift from the wife,,i hope i never have to own a different makers vehicle. i would put my 200k up against any brand new car made by an american company and bet ill go the first next 100 k problem free and the first original 100k on any ford {car} will hav at least one issue and by 200k any ford car within the 30,000 dollar range is virtually worthless. im sold !!! so,dude, is your performing that well also,or did i just get lucky ?? sorry for the long note,im actually looking for reassurance that i got a good deal for 1300 bucks ?
Attached Thumbnails
Unusual estate sale barn find- whats it worth?-maybe.jpg